Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

This was amazingly, fantastically animated. It's fluid, ecleptic in the best way and totally fun to watch! Loved it. You get +10 to sexiness in my book, sailor!

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Movie uses "IT'S SO RANDOM". It's not very effective... or funny.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Ah, what to say. This was excellent, superb and lovely. I'm in love with this animation and hope to marry it one day. Thank you for this!

Infectonator : Hot Chase Infectonator : Hot Chase

The game is fun albeit repetitive. Also halfway my playthrough I realized that this was a more elaborate Flappy Bird. I rather move the zombie with the mouse freely than having to keep it from dropping to the bottom of the screen by clicking. It's a bit cumbersome.

Stealth Assassin (New) Stealth Assassin (New)

Boring, repetitive, uninteresting game play. Didn't like the graphics either but that's a meh point. I hope that if there is a sequel, future games will feel different instead of rehashes of the older games (but with a twist).

Painters Guild (Alpha) Painters Guild (Alpha)

Oh darn, Leonardo! We were doin' fine until you started sodomizing and shit, son! Now you is in jail and how am I supposed to feed the starvin' artists?!

date night date night

Excellent! I love your style. Great mood, very good perspective and all-around supreme. Awesome.

radshoe responds:

Thank you!

Just another routine mission Just another routine mission

Jeez, fella! This is straight up a work of the most purest art. I would print this and frame it. Love it.
Also, great concept art in case they decide to do "Cats & Dogs 3 (now with less dogs, more dragons)".

Psylocke! Psylocke!

Supreme Psylocke. Love it. Great art style, fantastic coloring and love the Strider type scarf/sash.

Cairos responds:

Yeah, I definitely wanted to push her overall ninja appearance by making her sash nonsensically long. Because seriously, long pieces of cloth are so cool to look at billowing in the wind.