Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

This was amazingly, fantastically animated. It's fluid, ecleptic in the best way and totally fun to watch! Loved it. You get +10 to sexiness in my book, sailor!

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Movie uses "IT'S SO RANDOM". It's not very effective... or funny.

Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Ah, what to say. This was excellent, superb and lovely. I'm in love with this animation and hope to marry it one day. Thank you for this!

TURBO CHICKEN TURBO CHICKEN

Great animation and comedic timing, my man! I couldn't understand what Turbo Chicken was saying some of the time, but no biggie! Of five stars you deseve: Zigazig-Ha!

boybogart responds:

HI C YA HOLD TIGHT!

The Freelance Police The Freelance Police

Yo, there is no way a black brother would be hangin' with some cracker pirate. Yo.
That shit be trippin'.
Damn straight.
Yeah.
Um. I'm white. And your animation was awesome. I ROFLed until I couldn't LOL anymore.
Sam & Max would be proud. : )

Princess Zelda's PSA Princess Zelda's PSA

hypershadic, please inform yourself: "Gay: The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637. The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century. By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major LGBT groups and style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex."

Cool animation. Funny punchline. Didn't need Zelda, though.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Excellent, magnificent, superb and quite a neat animation you've got there. I mean it. I thought it had an amazing style and art direction. Please, do more. You are the chosen one!

And although it would give me nightmares for the rest of my life (and beyond), I would TOTALLY go to that show.

Sherbalex responds:

the chosen one eh

Fjernsyn Fjernsyn

LIES!!

That was utter and complete bull, man!!
That Argentinian was way TOO excited, man! We don't get THAT psyched!
Just... Just look at him!! He is going NUTS!!
Still... I'll give it to ya. It sure was a nice day.

Oh, by the by: Overall greatness, dude. Pure, unadulterated greatness.
Abridged review: I loved it.

You must keep up the great work. YOU MUST!!

House of M - part 1 House of M - part 1

GOLLY GEE! Hyperbolic Congratulations Ahoy!

That was EXCELLENCE made animation!
Look, look, if I had to compare that movie to a cookie, well I'd say "No, thank you. I am on a diet, and I find quite rude you'd be talking about sweets knowing this information. Please, kind person in front of me, leave me alone to this fine piece of animation".

Uh... Yea...

...

Wait! I got another one! If that animation were a woman, I would make sweet SWEET love to her... in my mind... while I watched her strip in her room... from the tree across the street... making snorting sounds... AND, with sweaty palms, fiercely STRIKING MY...!!!

...

Uh. Now that we are all clear that I am sick and perverted... and extremely lonely... Great GREAT job! Loved it!

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

F-Fuck...!

...I-I think I'm in love...! The fluidity of the animation, the simplistic yet convoluted design of the characters... It was... amazing, orgasmic, almost perfect. Something you would expect to see in professional animation. Indeed, it brought to my memory the good ol' days of LSL 7 (Love for Sail). I could just... weep. It was so beautiful. Please create more! You deserve to be known!